AYP is looking a for a new group of volunteer youth workers who want to make a huge impact on the lives of young people. To find out more information please click on the online recruitment pack below:
We promise that this voluntary experience will provide an excellent opportunity not only for the young people who attend the Youth Club, but also for your own personal development.
As part of this opportunity you will receive:
- Free training in youth-work with certification from Ansar Youth Project;
- Free First Aid training;
- A reference for use in conjunction with your CV;
- The chance to develop new friendships with colleagues and fellow Youth Workers/volunteers
- The opportunity to work and influence the lives of over 150 young people between the ages of 12 and 17 years and to personally mentor a young person;
- Regular support and skills development from Senior Youth Workers;
- The opportunity for promotion after 6 months of volunteering and paid part-time work;
- The opportunity to work with a group of inspirational youth leaders and learn transferable project management and administrative skills.